Technology Assistance Center
Locked out of your account? Forgot your password? Need help setting up email? Contact TAC!
Whether you are a student, a professor, a researcher or a combination of these, technology shapes your educational experience at UNCW. We want to make sure you have access to all the resources you need to excel in learning at UNCW.
Distance Education & Video Network Services
UNCW provides services and technical assistance especially for distance learners.
IT Quick Links
Links to popular and useful pages within the UNCW website.
Navigating the world of financial aid can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help you understand how the various programs blend together to create a financial aid package just for you.
Applying for Financial Aid
Many types of financial aid are available to students who qualify.
Step 1: Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to qualify for Federal Student Aid, including PLUS and unsubsidized student loans.
- Filing the FAFSA online is fastest: fafsa.ed.gov/
- Complete the FAFSA as early as possible or after taxes are completed for the previous year
- Students do not have to wait to be admitted to file the FAFSA
- Include UNCW's federal school code, 002984, so we have permission to access FAFSA information
- Complete new FAFSA each year
- March 1 is the priority deadline for filing the FAFSA. FAFSAs continue to be processed after this date and throughout the academic year; but students are encouraged to file early for the best chance to receive limited funding.
Step 2: Apply for a Federal Personal Identification Number (PIN) to sign the FAFSA
- For dependent students, both parent and student must sign the FAFSA
- Request a separate PIN for student and parent
For full details on the types of financial aid available and the financial aid process, visit our financial aid website. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Resources for Online Students
- UNCW SeaNet Secure Portal for Faculty, Staff and Students
- Technology Assistance Center (Help Desk)
Support for RN to BSN students
CHHS Student Success Center
Office: McNeill Hall 1009
Phone: (910) 962-3208
Fax: (910) 962-4921
CSB Student Success
Office: Computer Information Systems Building 1020