At the University of North Carolina Wilmington, passionate and engaged teaching, learning and research matter. The university maintains an intimate learning environment, integrating teaching and mentoring with research and service.
The University of North Carolina Wilmington is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of the University of North Carolina Wilmington.
UNCW School of Nursing
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Approved by the North Carolina Board of Nursing
- Recognized as the fifth Best Regional Public University in the South, 2013. Additional rankings can be found at USNews.com.
- Ranked in the top ten for 15 consecutive years by U.S. News & World Report
- One of Kiplinger's "Best Value" universities for three consecutive years