It's easy to get started.
The admission process is the first step towards earning the degree you've been dreaming of. That's why we're here to help.
We have dedicated enrollment specialists who will help guide you through the entire process. An enrollment specialist will call you within 24-48 hours to answer any questions you may have about your program. These professionals are dedicated to helping you start down the path to your degree.
Have a question that can't wait?
Please call us! 855-306-4734
Your next steps to a brighter future are listed below.
- Be sure to review the admission requirements for your program of interest:
- Download the instructions to complete the application (pdf) for the program of interest.
Military Transcripts: If applicable, request Military Transcripts to be sent to the Office of Admissions. Transcripts can be requested as follows:
- For Air University Transcripts, please review this pdf for instructions (pdf).
For Community College of the Air Force, please contact the CCAF Registrar's Office at 334-649-5080 or mail your request to:
100 South Turner Blvd
Maxwell-Gunter, AL 36114
- Joint Services Transcripts (JST): Army, Coast Guard, Navy and Marine military transcripts can be requested by visiting the JST website.
- You're ready! Continue your application by giving us a little information about yourself so we can help you through the process.